So I've gone back through and deleted all my DARK blogs. Because I don't need them. They'll depress me. I can't be depressed anymore. Love is the movement. We must be the change. We will be the hopeful. I could go on forever.
Point is, I'm going to be happy. I'll make sure of it. Or at least I'm going to be normal. Not necessarily HAPPY happy, but normal happy. Jesus will bring me joy.
In other news...
I might, might, MIGHT get to leave Axtell either at change of semester or at the beginning of junior year. Along with the school itself being a major source of my stress and anger, my parents are fed up with the stupidity of the rules there. Seriously, I can't go in and take my permit test without it being called an unexcused absence, which would mean if I missed my spelling and proofreading tests, along with my Algebra II work, I would get zeros. Which would mean no Cici's Pizza next six weeks. And we can't sing in the hallways. Nor can we dance. Nor can we be up and walking around even if everyone's finished with work during class, because if our principal walks by the doors and sees us, we get detention.
Along with that, Mom's fairly certain that if she gave me the senior tests or the exit-level tests for high school, I would pass with flying colors. Even if not, she says she'd rather I be homeschooled from now on so that I can either graduate in May 2011 or dare I say it double up on everything and perhaps graduate that January instead. I really only need to finish up this year's courses, study American History again, take Government Economics (which I could do at MCC), English, the rest of Spanish, and Pre-Calculus, and I'm done with school. I don't really NEED AP English. It'd help me get into SOME colleges, but honestly, my major ideas don't require fancy advanced courses. If I continued my piano education, took my basics at MCC in the morning, and worked in the afternoon each day once I get my license, I could not only be done with my college basics by 2012, but I could also have enough money for LLSOW.
This is all just hasty thinking this morning but I actually DID think it out today. This plan would actually make me really happy. I would rather be in college right now getting my basics done and working at the music store than sitting in school and learning a lot of stuff I don't need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment