skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, September 14, 2009
Ponderism...
I'm starting to worry that I'll never be a good witness for Christ. I'm too shy to pray over people...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The hurt and the broken find rest here
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(46)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(12)
▼
September
(16)
Just Thinking...
The Lucy Video Idea
I must go north...
Video Idea...
Should've stayed home
The Evil Writer's Block
Kind of...meh
Permission To Dream
Angels show up in the strangest of places
Homecoming
Everything is so overwhelming lately...I wish I co...
I was thinking about you, ain't the same since I'm...
Ponderism...
Something to hold me close when I don't know
Once more, I'm thinking I don't know my future. I'...
Thought Process About The Future
►
August
(7)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(1)
About Me
Miki
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment