Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Lucy Video Idea

So...James and Miss Wilson both said they'd help me with the video. James is more than willing to play straight for the video and be the boy, so we're working on getting Hannah to be "Lucy". Alex and Alexa haven't told me they'll help but I think they might, like with screenwriting or something. Miss Wilson said she'd help with the filming and editing, and graphics if I can't find anyone for that.

Pray for this, because I think it would have a good impact. Pray for us to find a way to stage the car accident. Pray that we can actually find a headstone locally that is fairly new and actually says Lucy on it...and pray that this idea actually goes through. Most of my good ideas are never done because I never have help. Just pray, please.

1 comment:

  1. You can do this.
    I believe God gave you this idea and He will give you what you need to carry it out.

    I also believe this can have a huge impact. Maybe you can get your school to show it, or pass out copies...you never know what God will do with it if you let Him. *hugs* ♥

    ReplyDelete