Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kind of...meh

So...today was a good day, probably because an hour and a half after I got up I got to pray in a circle with everyone at See You At The Pole for ten minutes or so. And then I went in for my Driver's permit test after school, was EXTREMELY shaky and nervous, and right before I gave up my phone to my dad, Alexa texted me in all caps "HANNAH IS HERE." Naturally, I freaked out, and then went in and took my test. Basically, I made a 75 on the test (which is good from what I've heard), got my temporary photo permit, texted a billion people, and talked to Hannah for awhile. She's gonna get hugged into oblivion tomorrow. I missed her so much.

So today was a really good day, but I started feeling rather blah-ish at home. And it's making me wonder why I have a tendency to crash after good days. I think I need to stop that. It's all the enemy in my mind. God is good, all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment