So I'm thinking about the song "Lucy". And instead of an abortion video...why not drunk driving?
I actually want to FILM the video, too. Like, somehow stage the car accident, with body doubles or something, and then make it look like the girl was killed and the boy got out alive even though he was drinking. Might make it a little unrealistic, like, the cops letting the boy visit the grave a year after "Lucy's" death or something. But still, and then do flashbacks of them having fun and dancing and all this other stuff...I have the character of Lucy, and the boy too...
Lucy: either Hannah or Alexa
Boy: either James or Alex
It's just an odd little daydream I had...I dunno. I get bored. But it'd make an awesome video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
do it.
ReplyDeletefor real.
i want to see your ideas come alive :)