So. Tomorrow's Homecoming.
It's not a big deal to me. I get to use my amazing recycled mum (you don't have to be dating someone to have a mum you know!) and I get to play some baaad bass drum. Get to do a makeover on Kristen. Get to MAYBE see Sharon, and highly likely see Kyle and do massage circle before halftime, like the old days :) Get to watch my two favorite senior girls walk (Jennifer and Alexa). I'm not going to be seeing Zach's girlfriend, but I didn't actually ever MEET her so I'm okay with that.
Tomorrow's game will be fun, especially with the competition raging between Axtell and Bosqueville. To say our schools are rivals would be an understatement.
Our band is going to be LOUD tomorrow :) My biggest prayers are for me to keep my tongue in line, not to get TOO angry with Braxton's laziness...and that I'll enjoy this, and be happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment