Once more, I'm thinking I don't know my future. I'll probably end up majoring in psychology after all, because it's a living...wouldn't make me happy, but whatever.
If you can't tell, I had a horrid day today. Alexa cheered me up a bunch, because at the game she knew I was upset about Hannah's problems and other than that just unnaturally moody and she never said anything harsh if I messed up bass. She was constantly yelling at the guys. But she was praising my improvement, and she made the percussion line do the rolloff-Held Up-Toe Jam continuation when no one else wanted to. Why? Because I begged her to let us do it. I seriously love that chick.
Meanwhile, this will sound weird, but I'm reading everyone's blogs and Facebooks about how God is changing their lives in so many ways and...I'm jealous. I hate being jealous. Especially when I feel that way because they're moving up in their faith and ever since I talked to my parents, even CONSIDERED it, my faith is being attacked. In dreams, in everyday life, everywhere. It's my own fault for not trusting God enough. I guess it's time to really start on that and stop being jealous of other people's love for the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment