Monday, September 14, 2009

I was thinking about you, ain't the same since I'm livin' without you

So...I've been thinking about Hannah a lot today.

I miss her, I have since this weekend, because I feared the worst only to discover that it got worse than that. She doesn't belong where she is. I picture her there, and I'm scared for her. Her mother is the witch that ought to be there. Hannah doesn't deserve this. All she is, is a sweet, shy, beautiful silly girl who wants nothing more of the world than a book, a good clarinet, good music, and nature.

Today felt so awful without her. Seeing her empty seat in Algebra II and at lunch, and knowing that those seats will be empty for awhile, that hurt. She's one of the only ones in this school that I can call a true friend, and not having her around is going to drive me insane. I was planning on changing schools after she moved and Alexa and Zach graduated, and now the rest of this year or however long she's gone is going to suck anyway. Zach tells me I shouldn't sulk, but I'm sad...

And I'm having seriously un-Godly feelings toward that woman she's forced to call her mother.

Other than that, today was blehh as usual. Pajama Day is always pretty outrageous, but I was in a general bad mood AGAIN. I'm starting to think Mom's right, and I don't belong in public school. Whatever God's plans are though...

No comments:

Post a Comment