So, last night I was convinced that we were all just going to go to James' and have a movie night and play around with my laptop, and play air hockey under strobe lights. Just me, James, Sarah, Faran, Megan, Tyler, Josh, Jarrod, C.J., and Sara.
Hah. Sure, we went to James'. It was alcohol, drug, and sex-free, like he promised. We got to play air hockey. But I don't think you can classify Faran, Sarah, and Megan dancing dirty with Tyler and Josh and Jarrod in the middle of the living room as a movie. Although the strobe lighting DID give off a CSI-effect.
Let me get something straight. If it's a party or a get-together, and there is hip-hop music, and country music, and dancing, Faran and Megan are the two girls who are the center of the party. Faran can be a major tease. Tyler and Josh, being the two older straight guys, were having a serious blast. Poor little Jarrod didn't know what to do with himself, what with three girls switching him off. C.J. and I just sat back and watched and laughed. We danced for one country song and then chilled out. James was having fun dancing all over everyone.
THEN his crazy drunk aunt tried to teach me how to dance dirty. Let me get something straight here. I do not dance dirty. Everyone says it's because I'm shy, and a good girl, and I don't know how. All of the above are true. I goof off and try it with Sarah every so often, like at the end of last night, but I don't get into it. Not my thing.
So Tyler and Josh are convinced they're going to turn me into a dancer by the end of football season if we keep doing these parties. But to be honest, even though they're safe, I don't think I want to really go back. It's not my thing. I just don't think God wants that for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment