I think I'm being threatened.
Not by someone you can see. The only way you can see him is by searching out the evil in people's eyes...
I had this horrible dream last night, I almost think I had it last night too, or some night recently...where my family was basically drowning and/or euthanizing all our animals, and I think there MAY have been some people involved too...it was scary. And sad. I woke up in tears. It's not the first time I've woken up from a nightmare afraid and upset lately...
I think the devil is threatening me. "Try to be happy and strong in God, and I'll take away everyone and everything you love."
Well you know what, Satan? Go ahead. Try to destroy my life. It'll hurt. God knows it will. But He also has my back 100%. You have no importance in my life. He does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment