So...Hannah says that for the last few days I've looked extremely moody and unhappy. I don't know why, but I just haven't felt the need or urge to smile much. I keep being ultimately ticked off. Alexa's being really mean. I know she doesn't intend to, she's always stressed out and with Alex, but it isn't necessary for her to treat me like I'm an ignorant little kid. It ticked me off to the point where I didn't talk to Alex at all today. He's become one of my closest friends but I refused to talk to him, because if I do, she's just going to accuse me of hitting on him. She's so paranoid, and I'm extremely angry with her, and I'm SICK and TIRED of her treating me like this.
Anyway...this hasn't been a great week. My mood has been on and off. The only thing that keeps me from blowing up is Hannah. Her being there eases things a little, because she's always been a calming force for me.
The video stuff needs to be discussed, after I start writing the stuff on notecards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment