Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You can't find what you've left behind

Sometimes I love how someone can help someone else just by talking to them about random things, without even realizing it.

Jennifer has no idea about any of the stupid things I've done and sometimes still try to do. And yet, just by answering my text messages and willingly carrying a conversation with me, she can pull me out of whatever mood I'm in just enough to stop me from doing something stupid.

I don't even know why I'm on such a low. We advanced to AREA. I should still be elated. But it's like the high has worn off, and I'm crashing hard.

I can't thank God enough for us making it to Area, though...

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* NEVER SURRENDER.

    greater things have yet to come and you CAN enjoy them ♥ don't give the enemy the satisfaction of bringing you down. choose to be joyful in the name of Jesus. <3

    ReplyDelete