Our band tried. We did our best. And we're proud of our advancement to Area Finals. Just because we didn't go to State doesn't mean we are horrible. We are a GOOD BAND. And this will just make us better.
I'm amazed. I just sat here and thought of the amazing people God has placed in my life and how many of them have just started showing up now. I guess what's making me say that is having found yet another person I can really, really trust and love and talk to. I've blogged a lot lately about Jennifer, mainly because lately, she and Hannah have been my closest friends. I haven't told either of them my whole story, but they've both been there to support me when I need it.
So I just wondered something. God tells us we are all beautiful, and that we are all special and needed in life. Yet He in the Bible also tells women that they are the servants of men because of Eve's mistake. Somehow, this confuses me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we ARE all beautiful in God's eyes BUT we were made from man, and not that we're exactly supposed to SERVE them like slavery but we ARE supposed to be submissive with those in authority over us
ReplyDeleteOh.
ReplyDelete