Monday, October 26, 2009

Other People's Birthdays Are Fun :)

Soo....today. Was pretty fun.

Just sayin'.

We had our band party, in which Riser and I snuck into the office and put a candle on a cupcake and lit it for Jennifer's birthday and made her blow it out while Miss Wilson took pictures. And I was teasing Jenny because she's legal now and Riser's not, and he thinks it's freaking hot that he's dating someone who's legal. Hehe. At least his mom loves Jennifer, otherwise she'd have herself put into jail HAHA.

Anyway, so Mrs. Young and Miss Wilson had to leave early after school. Jennifer and I were the only ones there, she doesn't have a car, she lives thirty minutes away, and she had FFA Chapter Conducting Practice tonight at 7, so I just invited her over to my house, even though it was a mess. Ohh that was fun. We watched Monsters VS. Aliens, talked about a lot of different things, consistently found reasons to use "That's what he/she/they said" and made everything funny. Courtney and Jess came over sometimes in the middle of the movie and could NOT keep up with mine and Jennifer's jokes. It was grand. Eventually, I was kind of sad because she had to leave and I was having too much fun. But I'll get over it, especially if I see if we can start doing Friday or Saturday movie nights with Hannah or something.

I'm officially pondering why it is I always find older friends. I think it's God's way of telling me I'm not supposed to be in Axtell or something, because THEY'RE all leaving this year, and I'm not.

Haha, well, I guess that makes for a properly childish blog. *shrug*

1 comment:

  1. nah it's not childish ;) it's your blog, what you say goes! lol. and that's how i was too...i think it just means you are more mature than most people your age, and don't worry that isn't a bad thing at all =)

    ReplyDelete