Today is one of those days where someone would have to know me really well to figure out that I want to fall apart.
Marching clinic was great, sure. The guy told the band exactly what they hadn't heard and needed to hear. But Hannah had a breakdown because she's so tired of the band not caring until right before contest, and she wants to advance but she's adamant in believing we won't, and she wants to quit. Jennifer worried me bad because band stressed her out and her blood pressure went up so I was scared she was going to pass out, and then as it is, today was just one of those days.
I want to cry. I have no clue what's wrong with me. I'm just moody and tired and upset today.
Have you ever had people giving you advice and telling you what to do, what to pray, what verses to read, and you'd heard it a lot, and you'd done it many, many times, and it worked somewhat, but what you really wanted and felt like you needed was just someone that would hold you and let you cry until you felt better?
Sometimes, that's all I want. People these days are so focused on advice...
But it's all in the way the world and everyone changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*hugs* if i COULD i would be right there giving you real hugs hun ♥ just keep your chin up & remember tomorrow is a new day =)
ReplyDelete