God, Tell Her She's Beautiful (No One Will Know)
By the way you dress, act, behave
No one would believe you feel this way
Your pretty mask of innocence
Is nothing to me
Because I can see
The undisclosed suffering
I’m here, I’m listening
I see the pain you’re facing
Yet still you believe
When it all falls apart
No one will know
When everything crashes down
No one will know
You have your escape
So why bother saying anything?
You speak of being perfectly fine
But to me
It’s a perfected lie
I’ve seen your ways to medicate
The ache behind the walls
You stand your ground strongly
Yet I know you’re gonna fall
And you continue to believe
When it all falls apart
No one will know
When everything crashes down
No one will know
You have your escape
So why bother saying anything?
The message of “goodbye”
Is more than I can take
I know you’ve been pushed to the break
But it’s not your time
Not now, not today
My face in the pillow
I think and hope and pray
“God, tell her that she’s beautiful
Make her realize it’s all right
Show her the things You can do with her
Help her live through tonight”
When it all falls apart
You’re not alone
When everything crashes down
Me and God will know
There’s no need to escape the way you do
There’s no need to hide
You may not believe it
But we’re on your side
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment