Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nightmares Aren't Fun

So I had this dream last night...
I was hanging out with someone, and for some reason they offered me cocaine, and without thinking about it I said yes and before I knew it I'd done it...
But it didn't freak me out or make me sick or relax me. Instead, the first thing that happened was I looked in the mirror in my bathroom and the whites of my eyes were turning this really ugly color, almost this really mucky looking green (but it may have been the effects of the drugs messing with my head) and I tried to lean closer to the mirror to look at my pupils, but my vision blurred and I couldn't see them, and the first thing I thought of was, "Oh crap, I'm going to get caught, and then I don't have as much of a chance of getting into LLSOW in the future because I will NOT lie on the applications!!" and I freaked out then...
And then I woke up.
Lily kind of helped me figure out that this dream is reflecting my deepest fear. I didn't know I had such a heavy fear of drugs messing up my life. I've never done them, only been tempted once in my life when I saw two of my friends get high back in junior high school. And I pushed the thought away pretty fast.
I want more than anything to use music for God at all times. And I'm deathly afraid of drugs messing that up. I see all these kids in schools messed up and fried entirely because of drugs. I don't want that. And I want to get into LLSOW. I hate these dreams. I hate them. I hate that the devil thinks he can torture me with them like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment