So...
I'm lost.
I am.
I've wanted God to ruin my life and make everything His.
And so far, the only thing that's changed is my personality...
As for my dream plan to graduate early and audition for LLSOW...
I still long for it, and God's not beating me over the head and saying, "No! You can't do that! What about My plan for you?"
Yet...I still feel unsure. I wanted this long before I told God, "I want it all to be Yours."
So is it my plan, or His?
Should I try to go through with it, or should I keep it close?
I obviously most likely can't graduate early (stupid 4x4 law). Surely it could be a good thing, because if I were to graduate early I'd probably lose all my scholarship opportunities. But what if God doesn't want me to go to college? What if He wants me to go to LLSOW and be done?
Then again...what does He even want from me?
I'm just uncertain...
Prayer needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment